Greg J. Menia, CPA
Greg J. Menia founded the firm in 2010 and has significant experience in the industry since 1995. His extensive background enables him to work closely with small businesses and individuals in a wide range of services. He practices in the areas of tax preparation and planning, accounting and bookkeeping, payroll and IRS/State representation.
Prior to founding the firm, Greg practiced as a Certified Public Accountant for Aidman Piser & Company PA (since acquired by Cherry Bekaert & Holland, LLP) and Pender Newkirk & Company LLP. Both prior firms are large local firms located in Tampa, FL serving a wide variety of businesses ranging from publicly traded national firms to small local businesses and individuals.
He was born and grew up in Schenectady, New York. He graduated from the University of South Florida in 1995 with a degree in accounting. He earned his licensure as a Certified Public Accountant in 1998 and placed second out of a field of over 2,800 candidates. He has resided and practiced in the Tampa Bay area since 1995.
Areas of Experience
- Business Taxation and Planning
- Individual Taxation and Planning
- Accounting, Bookkeeping and Payroll
- IRS/State Representation
- B.A. Accounting, University of South Florida, 1995
- Florida, 1998
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce (GBCC)
- YP Brandon – Young Professionals Association
- Small Business Growth & Sustainability Committee (GBCC)
- Small Business Development Committee (GBCC)
- Leadership Brandon – Class of 2012
- Aidman, Piser & Company PA
- Pender Newkirk & Company LLC
Contact Accurate Tax & Bookkeeping Services, LLC. (ATBS) today for a free consultation.